1. Hang up a nice scarf
2. Frame a piece of scrapbook paper, or fabric scrap/sample
3. Wrap fabric around a rectangular shape
4. Cut circles out of poster board, spray paint, then glue on to a canvas
5. Use foil tape to create a wallpaper -like design
6. Eco friendly, use leftover wine corks for wall art
7. Make a wall clock with Instagram images
Via Buzz Feed
DIY Dramatic Baroque Lips Tutorial from The Beauty Department here. Lovely for fall or the holidays, especially for those of us (me) who do not wear red-red lipstick. Photos by Amy Nadine, graphic design by Eunice Chun. *One image download.
I love decorating with vintage glass, don’t you? Just the other day, I was browsing the aisles of my favorite home store, eyeing some gorgeously girly apothecary bottles. I love the idea of gifting them to my favorite girlfriends as little treats, but I do not love their price tag. Yikes!
Thankfully, my shopping trip that day also took me through the aisles of a home and hardware store, where I spotted some sparkly glass drawer pulls. They were identical to the adornment on the bottle stoppers of those apothecary bottles. I knew I could pull off apothecary bottles as a DIY project.
What a great idea!